THE ONLY LIMIT IS YOUR IMAGINATIONBe Inspired
Our exclusive Hercules Hardwood door boasts:
- Quality solid hardwood construction
- High security multi point locking on all doors
- Available in various designs, sizes, and colours
- Selection of various thresholds for wheelchair access
- Oval moulding of Frame and Doors
- Single and double rebate options
- Wide choice of glazing options including obscure, toughened, leaded, bevelled and sandblasting.
As with all our doors, windows and sash vertical sliding windows, there is an array of ironmongery to choose from.
All seals on windows and doors are Q LON seals and are active in reducing draughts. Our doors are designed, crafted, and manufactured to exacting standards so that they can withstand Ireland’s extreme weather conditions. They have a proven record and are dramatically effective. All glazing in our doors features toughened safety glass as standard and all glazing is 1.1w/m2.k.
Our Hercules hardwood doors meet exacting environmental standards and we source our wood sustainably and ensure that our suppliers are environmentally accountable. Every effort is made to ensure that the material is covered by a recognised certification body.
All of these elements combine to give you durability, environmental sustainability, thermal insulation, ventilation, and airtight construction.
DESIGNED, CRAFTED, AND MANUFACTURED TO EXACTING STANDARDS TO WITHSTAND IRELAND’S EXTREME WEATHER CONDITIONS
All our products are fitted by Sean Doyle Windows Ltd direct fitters-we do not use sub-contractors which means that from design to manufacturing to insulation we have total control which gives you peace of mind. We also offer a complete after sales service which means that we provide a full snag on all new builds.